Deze galerij bevat 11 foto's.
Meest recente berichten
- Drie meisjes in Hebron dood nadat brandweer werd opgehouden bij checkpoints
- Op zoek naar schoonheid in Al-Khalil
- ‘Een wrede keuze’: de reden dat Israel Palestijnse scholen aanvalt
- “Ik denk dat ik vandaag gewoon ga huilen”: Een persoonlijk verslag van een ISM vrijwilliger in Palestina
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- maart 2019
- februari 2019
- oktober 2018
- september 2018
- mei 2018
- maart 2018
- november 2017
- augustus 2017
- juli 2017
- oktober 2016
- juni 2016
- april 2016
- maart 2016
- februari 2016
- januari 2016
- december 2015
- november 2015
- september 2015
- augustus 2015
- juli 2015
- maart 2015
- september 2014
- augustus 2014
- januari 2014
- augustus 2013
- juli 2013
- Protesters take the hilltop april 19, 2019April 19, 2019 | International Solidarity Movement | Kafr Qaddum, occupied Palestine Soldiers shoot live ammunition, rubber-coated steel bullets and stun grenades at protesters in the weekly Friday demonstration in Kafr Quaddum. Several Palestinians, a minor and an international were shot by rubber-coated steel bullets and a French international was beaten a […]
- 8th anniversary of the death of Vittorio Arrigoni april 16, 201916th April 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Gaza, occupied Palestine This week marks the 8th anniversary of the death of Vittorio Arrigoni, a journalist and an italian activist working with the International Solidarity Movement in Gaza. On April 16th 2011, when Arrigoni was 36 years old, his body was found in Gaza ...
- School Children bombarded with teargas by soldiers in Al-Khalil april 14, 2019April 14, 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil team | Al-Khalil (Hebron), occupied Palestine Israeli occupation forces shoot huge amounts of tear gas at school children near Al-Salaymeh checkpoint in Al-Khalil. Soldiers further confiscate the car keys of every Palestinian driver in the area. Around 8am soldiers shot tear gas and stun grenad […]
- Protesters Attacked by Israeli Forces in Ras Karkar april 12, 2019April 12, 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, Ramallah team | Ras Karkar, occupied Palestine This Friday, protesters from the villages around Mount al-Risan and were gassed by Israeli forces as illegal settlers watched on. Shortly after prayers finished, between 20 and 30 soldiers and border police surrounded protesters, shooting rounds of teargas dire […]
- Soldiers invade Al-Khalil; fire live ammunition at protesters april 5, 2019April 5, 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil team | Al-Khalil (Hebron), occupied Palestine Israeli occupation forces storm into Al-Khalil and fire live ammunition at protesters after bombarding the city with tear gas, stun grenades, and rubber-coated steel bullets. Around 1pm soldiers invaded Al-Khalil through checkpoint 56. The soldiers fire […]
- Protesters take the hilltop april 19, 2019
- Victory for Boycott HP Campaign: Netherlands Trade Union FNV Drops HP as Partner for its Member Offers april 18, 2019Victory for Boycott HP Campaign: Netherlands Trade Union FNV Drops HP as Partner for its Member OffersUpdateMarking a significant victory for the Boycott HP campaign and the global Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, Federatie Nederlandse Vakbeweging (FNV), the largest trade union of the Netherlands, with 1.1 million members, has dropped HP as a part […]
- AXA IM divests from Elbit Systems - involved in Israeli war crimes april 17, 2019AXA IM divests from Elbit Systems - involved in Israeli war crimesUpdateThe campaign against AXA's problematic investments continues, as AXA remains linked to Elbit Systems through an affiliate, and AXA maintains investments in five Israeli banks. Economic BoycottApril 17, 2019 By: SumOfUs […]
- Co-founder of Palestinian BDS Movement denied entry by U.S. officials april 11, 2019Co-founder of Palestinian BDS Movement denied entry by U.S. officialsUpdateOn April 10, Omar Barghouti, a Palestinian human rights defender and a co-founder of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement for Palestinian rights, was denied entry into the United States at Ben Gurion Airport despite having valid travel documents. Right To BoycottApril […]
- Give Puma the Boot: #BoycottPuma International Day of Action 15 June 2019 april 11, 2019Give Puma the Boot: #BoycottPuma International Day of Action 15 June 2019Action AlertJoin the international day of action to demand Puma end its support for illegal Israeli settlements on stolen Palestinian land. Take action at Puma shops, Puma offices or offices of Puma-sponsored teams. Economic BoycottRed Card IsraelBoycott PumaApril 11, 2019 By: Palestin […]
- Take the Pledge: Give PUMA the Boot Until It Ends Support for Illegal Israeli Settlements april 11, 2019Take the Pledge: Give PUMA the Boot Until It Ends Support for Illegal Israeli SettlementsAction AlertLet Puma know you will respect the call from Palestinian athletes to #BoycottPuma until it ends support for illegal Israeli settlements pushing Palestinian families off their land.Economic BoycottRed Card IsraelBoycott PumaApril 11, 2019 By: Palestinian Camp […]
- Victory for Boycott HP Campaign: Netherlands Trade Union FNV Drops HP as Partner for its Member Offers april 18, 2019
- Stabbed in the heart april 23, 2019Engaged couple's Gaza home destroyed just three weeks before their wedding.
- Did publishing giant influence Israel studies post in British university? april 22, 2019College accepted large sum from entrepreneur and politician George Weidenfeld.
- Why we protest april 22, 2019Israel's siege means that young people in Gaza have no future.
- Is Jared Kushner the messiah we've been waiting for? april 19, 2019Not even Israel advocates want his plan to see the light of day.
- Greece bids for role in Israeli settler railway april 18, 2019Trade union rejects participation in Jerusalem light rail.
- Stabbed in the heart april 23, 2019