Deze galerij bevat 11 foto's.
Meest recente berichten
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- Het recht op onderwijs wordt ernstig belemmerd voor studenten van de Qurtuba School
- Israëlische troepen arresteren 3 kinderen en blokkeren de markt voor de 2e dag, in bezette Hebron.
- Het Israelische leger breekt in bij een Palestijns nieuws agentschap en neemt de harde schijven van computers in beslag.
- Levens lijken weinig waard te zijn in Palestina
- Israeli Violence Against Civilians, Press Continues Through Weekend in Hebron december 9, 20179 December 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | al-Khalil, Occupied Palestine Clashes continued throughout the weekend in Hebron, after Palestinian civil society groups called for “three days of rage” in response to Donald Trump’s widely unrecognized declaration that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Across the West Bank and Gaza, Pal […]
- Live ammunition met Palestinians protesting Trump december 8, 2017December 8th 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Nablus team | Nablus, Occupied Palestine Palestinians protests against Trump’s decision about Jerusalem have kept on today all across the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Today in the village Kafr Qaddum in the northern West Bank around 200 Palestinians and internationals gathered in a large Friday demonstr […]
- Hundreds of Israeli Soldiers Violently Suppress Demonstration in Hebron december 7, 2017December 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | al-Khalil, Occupied Palestine In response to Donald Trump’s declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel – ostensibly a move towards peace – hundreds of heavily armed Israeli soldiers invaded the Palestinian controlled areas of Hebron to clash with demonstrators. The clashes were likel […]
- Imprisoned Human Rights Defender in Military Court december 6, 2017Tomorrow Abdullah Abu Rahmah will be taken once again in front of a military judge. He is being accused of “Causing damage to a military installation,” referring to Israel’s illegal Annexation barrier built on his village’s land. Abdullah stated, “The occupation has used many methods including killing, injuring, and raiding our homes in order to ... […]
- Donate to Free Ashraf Abu Rahmah! december 6, 2017The unstoppable Ashraf Abu Rahmah, who is currently imprisoned by the occupation forces, needs your help. Ashraf’s family is asking for your help to raise the 5000 shekel for Ashraf’s release. Any amount will help. Press the free Ashraf Abu Rahmah button on the International Solidarity Movement donate page. If we manage to raise more ...
- Israeli Violence Against Civilians, Press Continues Through Weekend in Hebron december 9, 2017
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- South African university joins Israel boycott december 13, 2017Tshwane University of Technology won’t partner with Israeli institutions while Palestinians are denied their rights.
- Labour shadow minister Kate Osamor backs Israel boycott december 13, 2017Lawmaker under fire from Israel lobby groups for supporting BDS.
- New York students ask court to end ban on Palestine club december 13, 2017Fordham University attempts to maintain ban on Students for Justice in Palestine by claiming it could foster disruption.
- Jerusalem protests bring global attention to Israeli brutality december 13, 2017Videos show soldiers pulling patient from ambulance, detaining small children.
- Celebrities break taboo on Palestine december 12, 2017Gary Lineker boosts video of Israeli soldiers abusing Palestinian children to a million views.
- South African university joins Israel boycott december 13, 2017