Meest recente berichten
- ‘Een wrede keuze’: de reden dat Israel Palestijnse scholen aanvalt
- “Ik denk dat ik vandaag gewoon ga huilen”: Een persoonlijk verslag van een ISM vrijwilliger in Palestina
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- Palestinijnen and Internationale activisten planten olijf bomen op land in Burin, dat bedreigd wordt met confiscatie
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- oktober 2018
- september 2018
- mei 2018
- maart 2018
- november 2017
- augustus 2017
- juli 2017
- oktober 2016
- juni 2016
- april 2016
- maart 2016
- februari 2016
- januari 2016
- december 2015
- november 2015
- september 2015
- augustus 2015
- juli 2015
- maart 2015
- september 2014
- augustus 2014
- januari 2014
- augustus 2013
- juli 2013
- Child arrested after settlers’ death threats februari 18, 2019February 18, 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil team | Al-Khalil, occupied Palestine The day after a group of illegal settlers and soldiers invaded a Palestinians’ home and threatened to slaughter their children in front of them, one of their children was arrested by the Israeli police. On Saturday, a group of settlers climbed down ...
- Settlers’ continue to terrorize Al-Khalil februari 17, 201917th February 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine At the end of January the occupation barred international ‘observer’ groups from Al-Khalil (Hebron), who were stationed throughout the city for more than 20 years, following the massacre of 29 Palestinians inside Ibrahim mosque in 1994 by a fanatical Israeli […]
- “If you don’t leave this house, I will slaughter your children” februari 17, 201917th February 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine UPDATE: Child arrested after settler death threats. Link here. On the night of February 16, ISM activists joined a number of local Protection Unit activists to go on a night patrol of the old city in Al Khalil. During the night patrol, ...
- Anat Cohen steals international observer’s notebook februari 17, 2019February 17, 2019 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil team | Al-Khalil, occupied Palestine Anat Cohen (ענת כהן), daughter of the convicted Israeli terrorist Moshe Zar, attacked another international who was observing schoolchildren on their commute to the Qurtuba school this morning. The International was an elderly woman who was keeping tally in […]
- Hebron Report 15.02.2019 februari 15, 2019On the morning of February 14, 2019, ISM activists were forced to leave the Shuhada Street area as it was declared a closed military zone. The activists were monitoring the Qurtuba checkpoint, which is passed every morning by teachers and children going to school. Palestinians are regularly targeted and harassed by settlers and the military ...
- Child arrested after settlers’ death threats februari 18, 2019
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Facebook gives nod to secret pro-Israel campaign februari 21, 2019Social networking giant deletes pages that violated no rules simply because they were linked to Russian media.
- Students say Manchester university complicit in murder of Palestinians februari 21, 2019UK BDS activists crash board meeting demanding divestment from Israeli apartheid.
- Gulf leaders praise Israel ties in closed-door meeting februari 20, 2019Officials from Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman and the United Arab Emirates move closer to Israel.
- Joan Ryan, MP who fabricated anti-Semitism, quits Labour februari 20, 2019Despite resignation, lawmaker will retain leadership of Labour Friends of Israel.
- Jewish Canadians deeply divided over Israel, poll finds februari 19, 2019Jewish Canadians do not necessarily think criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic and many support BDS.
- Facebook gives nod to secret pro-Israel campaign februari 21, 2019