Meest recente berichten
- Het Israelische leger breekt in bij een Palestijns nieuws agentschap en neemt de harde schijven van computers in beslag.
- Levens lijken weinig waard te zijn in Palestina
- Niet de lange arm maar het lange lichaam van Israel.
- Media Activists Needed in Palestine
- Getuigenverklaring van een van de laatste aanvallen op de vissers van Gaza
- Live ammunition fired at protesters in Kafr Qaddum september 24, 201722nd September 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Nablus team | Kfar Qaddum, occupied Palestine During today’s march in Kafr Qaddum, three protesters were injured by rubber coated steel bullets fired by the Israeli armed forces. When it looked as if the soldiers had retreated, they surprised the demonstrators by re-entering the village and fired sever […]
- Arrests of young Palestinians continue in occupied Hebron september 23, 201720th September 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine During the patrol around the old city, on Wednesday the 20th of September at 4 PM, the Al-Khalil team ran into a group of about 20 soldiers and followed them through the market in the Old City. The armed forces were met ...
- Moving the Goalposts: Delaying Palestinian Football Justice september 22, 2017Originally published by Visualizing Palestine For many years, the Israeli football association has given membership status to six teams that play in illegal settlements built on Palestinian land in the West Bank. This is in direct violation of FIFA’s rules, which state that permission is needed to play matches on another member’s territory. Instead of ... […]
- Closure of Kifl Hares following several night raids and arrests september 19, 201719th September 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Nablus Team| Kifl Hares, Occupied Palestine “They punish us in all the ways they can” The last two weeks, 17 boys and men aged 16-25 have been arrested during night raids in the village of Kifl Hares. Since a week ago, the Israeli military have also closed off the main ...
- Friday Protests Against Newly Planned Settler Municipality september 18, 201715th September 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine On Friday the 15th of September, after noon prayer, a Palestinian demonstration started by the Ali al-Baka mosque within the old city of Hebron. People gathered to protest against the establishment of a new settler municipality within the H2 area of the ...
- Live ammunition fired at protesters in Kafr Qaddum september 24, 2017
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Palestinian boy, shot in stomach, interrogated on video september 22, 2017“I came to kill myself,” teen tells Israeli officer.
- Video: Waiting at Gaza's border september 22, 2017Egypt's decade-long closure of Rafah crossing has left Palestinians exasperated.
- Giro d'Italia must steer away from Israel september 22, 2017The 2018 cycling event seeks to whitewash Israeli crimes.
- Is the Israel lobby rewriting the Labour Party's rule book? september 22, 2017Proposed rule changes could censor criticism of Israel and Zionism.
- Evidence of Israeli apartheid, pillage and murder handed to Hague court september 21, 2017Two Palestinian communities in the West Bank face imminent, total Israeli destruction.
- Palestinian boy, shot in stomach, interrogated on video september 22, 2017