Meest recente berichten
- ISM verklaring n.a.v. rapport over FBI onderzoek
- ISM vrijwilligers in Palestina
- Over de wetmatigheid van de onderdrukking van Palestijnen in Al Khalil
- Vrijwilligers van Rabbis for Human Rights zijn tijdens de olijvenoogst aangevallen door extremistische kolonisten.
- 70 kogelscherven in de hersenen van een Palestijns kind, in het noorden van de de Westelijke Jordaan Oever
- april 2020
- februari 2020
- december 2019
- oktober 2019
- juli 2019
- mei 2019
- maart 2019
- februari 2019
- oktober 2018
- september 2018
- mei 2018
- maart 2018
- november 2017
- augustus 2017
- juli 2017
- oktober 2016
- juni 2016
- april 2016
- maart 2016
- februari 2016
- januari 2016
- december 2015
- november 2015
- september 2015
- augustus 2015
- juli 2015
- maart 2015
- september 2014
- augustus 2014
- januari 2014
- augustus 2013
- juli 2013
- Keep Palestinian-led activism alive during COVID-19 april 20, 2020ISM's human rights activism faces an unprecedented challenge in the current COVID-19 pandemic, international travel bans and global economic down turn. We ask for your support to help us maintain our ongoing projects and keep our offices ready to resume on the ground international solidarity and action for Palestine when the virus is contained.
- ISM statement on reported FBI probe april 6, 2020Recently, the Intercept published a report of a surveillance investigation conducted by the FBI on the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). We denounce this shameless abuse of power and misuse of public funds in an attempt to criminalize Palestinian solidarity and anti-occupation activism, as well as the current ongoing campaign in some American states t […]
- Urgent Call out for Volunteers – Palestinians reject the ‘deal of the century’ februari 9, 2020At a time of heightened aggression against Palestinians by Israeli occupation forces suppressing “Deal of the Century” protests across the West Bank the International Solidarity Movement is issuing an urgent call out for volunteers. What is the ‘Deal of the Century?’ On 28 January 2020 Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu announced their annexation plan ... […]
- About the legitimisation of the Palestinian oppression in Al Khalil (Hebron) november 30, 2019Personal reflections of a ISM activist about the settlers' violence and its related impunity in Al Khalil, West Bank. To which extent these people are allowed by the Israeli soldiers to transform a Palestinian city into their own amusement-park?
- When holidays bring hate: Sarah’s Day in Occupied Hebron november 28, 2019For Palestinians living in Occupied Hebron, Sarah's Day, a major Jewish holiday, means an increase in violent attacks by illegal Israeli settlers.
- Keep Palestinian-led activism alive during COVID-19 april 20, 2020
- We can’t breathe until we’re free! Palestinians stand in solidarity with Black Americans mei 30, 2020We can’t breathe until we’re free! Palestinians stand in solidarity with Black AmericansBNC StatementWe call on the Palestine solidarity movement in the US and elsewhere to stand with the Movement for Black Lives and other Black-led organizations in their righteous struggle for justice May 30, 2020 By: Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC) […]
- #WeAreUnderApartheid: Exclude the complicit Jerusalem Film Festival from We Are One mei 29, 2020#WeAreUnderApartheid: Exclude the complicit Jerusalem Film Festival from We Are OneOpen Letter Filmmakers, Palestinian rights groups and cultural organizations urge participating filmmakers to withdraw from We Are One Cultural BoycottMay 29, 2020 By: Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel (PACBI) […]
- Urge W Series Women’s Race Series to Listen to the Speed Sisters and Drop Puma mei 27, 2020Urge W Series Women’s Race Series to Listen to the Speed Sisters and Drop PumaAction AlertTake action now to urge the drivers for the W Series women's race series to respect the call from the Palestinian Speed Sisters to drop Puma until it ends support for Israeli apartheid. Boycott PumaMay 27, 2020 By: Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultur […]
- Speed Sisters to W Series Women's Race Series: Please Drop Puma mei 27, 2020Speed Sisters to W Series Women's Race Series: Please Drop PumaOpen LetterTake action to send this letter to the W Series drivers! Dear Catherine Bond Muir, dear W Series drivers,Boycott PumaApril 27, 2020 By: The Speed Sisters
- Ahead of CAF’s AGM, tell CAF to get off Israel’s apartheid train! mei 26, 2020Ahead of CAF’s AGM, tell CAF to get off Israel’s apartheid train!Action AlertAhead of CAF’s shareholders meeting on June 13, demand that the corporation ends its role in Israel’s illegal Jerusalem Light Rail project, which enables the ongoing annexation of the occupied Palestinian territory CAF get off Israel's apartheid trainMay 27, 2020
- We can’t breathe until we’re free! Palestinians stand in solidarity with Black Americans mei 30, 2020
- Israel renews racist marriage law juni 3, 2020Measure similar to apartheid laws in South Africa.
- Palestine in Pictures: May 2020 juni 3, 2020A monthly roundup of photographs documenting Palestine, Palestinian life, politics and culture, and international solidarity with Palestine.
- EU anti-Semitism chief has no mandate to parrot Israel's lies juni 2, 2020Katharina von Schnurbein oversteps official responsibilities.
- From Minneapolis to Palestine, racism is the common enemy juni 1, 2020The killing of George Floyd is shocking to the global conscience.
- Remembering Razan al-Najjar, honoring health workers juni 1, 2020It is two years since an Israeli sniper shot dead the volunteer medic in Gaza.
- Israel renews racist marriage law juni 3, 2020
Maandelijks archief: september 2014
INFO-NIGHTS ON THE INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT DIRECT ACTIONS IN PALESTINE & HOW TO JOIN THE STRUGGLE
ISM-Netherlands is part of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM), a Palestinian-coordinated organisation committed to ending the occupation of Palestine by joining non-violent direct actions.