Meest recente berichten
- Levens lijken weinig waard te zijn in Palestina
- Niet de lange arm maar het lange lichaam van Israel.
- Media Activists Needed in Palestine
- Getuigenverklaring van een van de laatste aanvallen op de vissers van Gaza
- Universiteits lokalen vernietigd tijdens nachtelijke inval van het Israelische bezettingsleger
- Protest in Nabi Salih in Solidarity with Palestine Political Prisoners april 22, 201722nd April 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Ramallah Team | Nabi Salih, occupied Palestine On Friday 21st April, a demonstration held in solidarity with Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike was violently supressed by Israeli forces at Nabi Salih, occupied West Bank. Teargas, rubber-coated steel bullets, and live rounds were fired at demonstrators […]
- Protesters forced to retreat at peaceful demonstration in Ni’lin april 22, 201722nd April 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Ramallah team | Ni’lin, occupied Palestine On April 21st a crowd of Palestinian protesters, joined by international and Israeli activists, gathered for the weekly demonstration in Ni’lin. The peaceful demonstration began after Friday prayer, with the protesters marching to the Apartheid Wall built at the e […]
- The ‘Beautiful Resistance’ of Aida Camp – “People cannot tolerate injustice for eternity” april 19, 2017Tucked within the antiquated corridors of the municipality of Bethlehem, there lies Aida Camp, established 1950. The densely populated cement structures, thinly outlined by narrow passageways, are a living summation of the occupation of Palestine itself. Scraping elbows with the massive checkpoint pathway between Bethlehem and Jerusalem, hedged by the West […]
- NYT: Why We Are on Hunger Strike in Israel’s Prisons april 17, 2017Originally published in the New York Times. By Marwan Barghouti Having spent the last 15 years in an Israeli prison, I have been both a witness to and a victim of Israel’s illegal system of mass arbitrary arrests and ill-treatment of Palestinian prisoners. After exhausting all other options, I decided there was no choice but ...
- Six year anniversary of the death of Vittorio Arrigoni april 16, 201716th April 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Ramallah Team | Gaza, occupied Palestine Today marks the 6th anniversary of the death of Vittorio Arrigoni, a journalist and an italian activist working with the International Solidarity Movement, in Gaza. Arrigoni first went to Gaza in 2008, on an activist-organised flotilla seeking to defy the Israeli bl […]
- Protest in Nabi Salih in Solidarity with Palestine Political Prisoners april 22, 2017
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Israel punishes hunger strikers for demanding their rights april 22, 2017Israeli minister vows to emulate Thatcher’s brutal approach to Irish hunger strikers.
- BDS is winning, admits top Israeli "sabotage" strategist april 21, 2017Reut Institute founder says millions of anti-BDS dollars have made little impact.
- Barcelona votes to be free of Israeli apartheid april 20, 2017Israel is increasingly worried about the growth of BDS activism in Spain.
- Egypt must end enforced disappearance of Palestinians april 20, 2017Four young men from Gaza were abducted in August 2015 and are believed to be in Egyptian custody.
- Palestinian killed during alleged car attack april 19, 2017Head of Gush Etzion council calls for settlement expansion after deadly incident.
- Israel punishes hunger strikers for demanding their rights april 22, 2017
Maandelijks archief: augustus 2015
Internationale solidariteitsbeweging, Gaza Team – Khuzaa, Gazastrook, bezet Palestina 8 September 2015 Één jaar na de aanvallen van Israël in de Gazastrook, heeft een van haar bewoners nog levendige herinnereingen aan het bloedbad in Khuzaa. Dr Mohammed Qudaih woonde met … Lees verder