Meest recente berichten
- Het Israelische leger breekt in bij een Palestijns nieuws agentschap en neemt de harde schijven van computers in beslag.
- Levens lijken weinig waard te zijn in Palestina
- Niet de lange arm maar het lange lichaam van Israel.
- Media Activists Needed in Palestine
- Getuigenverklaring van een van de laatste aanvallen op de vissers van Gaza
- Continued military presence in demolition-threatened Umm Al-Kheir augustus 22, 201722nd August 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Um Al-Kheir, occupied Palestine Three young Palestinian men were detained by Israeli occupation forces on Friday the 19th of August. The men, residents of the Bedouin community Um Al-Kheir, were held by soldiers for two hours and forced to sit against the fence bordering up ...
- Israeli forces raid Palestinian home without warrant in occupied Hebron augustus 21, 201721st August 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine On August 9th Israeli occupation forces invaded a home in occupied al-Khalil (Hebron). The soldiers came in the early hours at 01 am and stayed inside the house for three and a half hours until they left at around 04:30 am. The ...
- Settlers from illegal Halamish settlement block Route 450 for Palestinians in revenge augustus 21, 201720th August 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Huwwara-team | Nabi Saleh, occupied Palestine On 23rd July, two days after the killing of three settlers from the illegal settlement of Halamish, settlers blocked Route 450 with self-made barricades preventing Palestinians from using the main road, which connects Nabi Saleh village with the south Baytillu […]
- Heavy military presence on important road in Hebron augustus 20, 201720th August 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine On Friday evening the Al Khalil team surveyed the intersection of prayer road. The route leading north towards the illegal settlement Kiryat Arba had Israeli soldiers posted all along, with several military vehicles stationed by the intersection. Both settlers a […]
- Friday protest in occupied Hebron augustus 20, 201720th August 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine Last Friday, 18th of August, during a protest in front of checkpoint 56 in Hebron, a group of young Palestinians were demonstrating against the illegal occupation of Palestine. The Israeli forces violently dispersed the crowd, by illegally entering the H1 area i […]
- Continued military presence in demolition-threatened Umm Al-Kheir augustus 22, 2017
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Judge dismisses suit against American Muslims for Palestine augustus 22, 2017Ruling welcomed as “a huge win for free speech.”
- Boycott of Berlin's Israel-backed Pop-Kultur festival gathers pace augustus 22, 2017Activists condemn smear campaign against Arab artists.
- A half-century of pointless peace talks augustus 21, 2017Gentle nudging of Israel by its allies won’t change its brutal course.
- Prize-winning photographers launch Israel boycott pledge augustus 21, 2017Portuguese initiative urges others to observe call until Israel respects Palestinian rights.
- New York Times distorts reality of Israel's walls augustus 18, 2017All the news that’s fit to omit. Isabel Kershner reports Israelis, rather than Palestinians, are “walled in.”
- Judge dismisses suit against American Muslims for Palestine augustus 22, 2017
Maandelijks archief: maart 2016
Op de ochtend van 24 maart, rond 08:30, zijn twee Palestijnse jongeren, Ramzi Aziz al-Qasrawi en Abed al-Fattah Yusri al-Sharif, beiden 21 jaar oud, doodgeschoten door Israëlische troepen na een vermeende mes aanval in de Palestijnse wijk Tel Rumeida. Tel … Lees verder