Meest recente berichten
- ‘Een wrede keuze’: de reden dat Israel Palestijnse scholen aanvalt
- “Ik denk dat ik vandaag gewoon ga huilen”: Een persoonlijk verslag van een ISM vrijwilliger in Palestina
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- Palestinijnen and Internationale activisten planten olijf bomen op land in Burin, dat bedreigd wordt met confiscatie
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- oktober 2018
- september 2018
- mei 2018
- maart 2018
- november 2017
- augustus 2017
- juli 2017
- oktober 2016
- juni 2016
- april 2016
- maart 2016
- februari 2016
- januari 2016
- december 2015
- november 2015
- september 2015
- augustus 2015
- juli 2015
- maart 2015
- september 2014
- augustus 2014
- januari 2014
- augustus 2013
- juli 2013
- The slow genocide of Palestinians continues in Asira Al Qibliya december 12, 2018“This is the line,” Oussam Khalifa Ahmad illustrates as he takes us on a tour of his threatened land. “We are now passing into (Area) C.” Depending on where you look, some of the land has already been stolen. We can only observe for a limited amount of time. If we stay too long, we’re ...
- Abu Humaid’s Family Home Issued Demolition Notice december 7, 2018The Abu Humaid family from the Al Amari refugee camp held a press conference in defiance of the notification for the demolition of their 4 story home. The Israeli Forces want to destroy the Al Amari building because of their long history of resistance against the Occupation.
- Insidious colonial strategy december 7, 20187th December 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Nablus Team | Deir Samaan, Salfit, occupied Palestine In the area of Salfit, harassment by settlers is a regular occurrence. They come to the villages, often late at night, to graffiti messages of hatred, and also vandalize cars and property. New settlements are being established frequently and are ...
- After School in Hebron, A Journal – 6 boys detained by Israeli forces in 2 Days december 5, 20185th December 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil Team | Hebron, occupied Palestine [Updated December 6] For two days running, Israeli occupation soldiers and Border Police ambushed young children aged 10-14 years after school in Hebron. Tuesday, 24thDec. 2 boys were detained at Salaymeh checkpoint after being ambushed by a group of soldiers […]
- The ethnic cleansing of Palestine continues in Fasayil december 4, 20185th December 2018 | International Solidarity Movement in coordination with Jordan Valley Solidarity, Nablus team | Fasayil al Wusta, Occupied Palestine The ethnic cleansing of Palestine continues. Dunum by dunum, village by village, house by house, the people of Palestine face a slow, systematic genocide in their homeland. Two houses were demolished in the s […]
- The slow genocide of Palestinians continues in Asira Al Qibliya december 12, 2018
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Gaza boy, 4, dies from Israeli fire december 12, 2018Ahmad Yasir Sabri Abid is the youngest Palestinian to be killed during Great March of Return protests.
- Israel lobby bills may pass through Congress by stealth december 10, 2018Efforts to pass bills attacking Palestine solidarity movement have failed to pass by regular means.
- Twitter enforcing Israeli military censorship december 10, 2018Users required to remove images said to be of Israeli agents who raided Gaza.
- Friendship under occupation december 9, 2018Ramzi and Issa were brought closer together after Israeli soldiers shot them.
- Temple warned that firing Marc Lamont Hill would violate First Amendment december 7, 2018Under Israel lobby pressure, trustee says university looking for ways to punish professor.
- Gaza boy, 4, dies from Israeli fire december 12, 2018