Meest recente berichten
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- Palestinijnen and Internationale activisten planten olijf bomen op land in Burin, dat bedreigd wordt met confiscatie
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- Het recht op onderwijs wordt ernstig belemmerd voor studenten van de Qurtuba School
- Israëlische troepen arresteren 3 kinderen en blokkeren de markt voor de 2e dag, in bezette Hebron.
- Call on Israel’s parliament to oppose the bill criminalizing the documentation of soldiers juni 17, 2018Israel’s parliament is to consider a law banning the photographing or filming of soldiers. The proposed legislation is entitled the “Prohibition against photographing and documenting IDF Soldiers”. “Anyone who filmed, photographed, and/or recorded soldiers in the course of their duties, with the intention of undermining the spirit of IDF soldiers and residen […]
- ‘Why Ahed slapped the soldier’: an interview with Bassem Tamimi juni 16, 201812th June 2018 | Mondoweiss | Nabi Saleh, occupied Palestine This interview with Bassem Tamimi was recorded on May 4, 2018 in the occupied village of Nabi Saleh, by International Solidarity Movement activists. His daughter Ahed Tamimi, 17, is serving an eight-month prison sentence for slapping an Israeli soldier on the family’s property on December 15 ...
- International Solidarity Movement training days Manchester & Ireland juni 16, 2018International Solidarity Movement training days in Manchester & Ireland Welcome to Palestine, International Solidarity Movement support group will be holding training days. If you are considering volunteering in solidarity with the Palestinian cause then you cannot miss this! This training will include, amongst others, nonviolence strategies and philosop […]
- ‘I am here, I resist’: ISM catches up with Nisreen Azzeh, who uses her artworks to resist against the brutal Israeli occupation of her homeland juni 15, 20184th June 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil Team | Hebron, occupied Palestine Nisreen Azzeh’s house sits high up on a hill in the Tel Rumeida area of the occupied city of Hebron (al-Khalil is the Arabic name of the city) in the south of the West Bank. The way to her house is difficult ...
- Entrance to Palestinian house on Shuhada Street welded shut on multiple occasions; Israeli forces and settlers assault Palestinians outside juni 11, 201811 June 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil Team | Hebron, occupied Palestine. In the two weeks since the Zahida family moved into their new house on Shuhada street in the H2 area of occupied Hebron, they have been subjected to repeated harassment by Israeli forces and Zionist settlers, resulting in their door being welded ...
- Call on Israel’s parliament to oppose the bill criminalizing the documentation of soldiers juni 17, 2018
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Palestinians deserve better than PA brutality juni 15, 2018An eyewitness account of how secret police repressed a Ramallah demonstration.
- Impose sanctions on Netanyahu for Gaza war crimes, says HRW juni 14, 2018Israel, US suffer another crushing defeat in UN vote, but resolution is toothless.
- Palestinian Authority violently suppresses West Bank protests juni 13, 2018Palestinians in Ramallah are protesting Mahmoud Abbas’ sanctions against Gaza.
- Israel’s secret assassinations juni 13, 2018A shocking documentation of wholesale violations of international law.
- Gaza's bloody Monday juni 13, 2018A shy father and a teenage girl were among those massacred by Israel.
- Palestinians deserve better than PA brutality juni 15, 2018