Meest recente berichten
- Israëlische kolonisten hakken tientallen olijfbomen om in de buurt van Nablus.
- ISM verklaring n.a.v. rapport over FBI onderzoek
- ISM vrijwilligers in Palestina
- Over de wetmatigheid van de onderdrukking van Palestijnen in Al Khalil
- Vrijwilligers van Rabbis for Human Rights zijn tijdens de olijvenoogst aangevallen door extremistische kolonisten.
- juni 2020
- april 2020
- februari 2020
- december 2019
- oktober 2019
- juli 2019
- mei 2019
- maart 2019
- februari 2019
- oktober 2018
- september 2018
- mei 2018
- maart 2018
- november 2017
- augustus 2017
- juli 2017
- oktober 2016
- juni 2016
- april 2016
- maart 2016
- februari 2016
- januari 2016
- december 2015
- november 2015
- september 2015
- augustus 2015
- juli 2015
- maart 2015
- september 2014
- augustus 2014
- januari 2014
- augustus 2013
- juli 2013
- Webinar: International Solidarity & Resisting Colonization december 10, 2020Join ISM Northern California on Saturday, December 19, 2020, for a webinar to learn about the current situation on the ground in Palestine, grassroots resistance, and the work of the International Solidarity Movement.
- Resistance in a time of annexation and Covid-19 – an ISM webinar juni 25, 2020ISM will be hosting a webinar on June 30th, Tuesday 20:00 Ramallah time, on annexation, COVID-19, resistance and international solidarity with the Palestinian struggle for equality and justice.
- Keep Palestinian-led activism alive during COVID-19 april 20, 2020ISM's human rights activism faces an unprecedented challenge in the current COVID-19 pandemic, international travel bans and global economic down turn. We ask for your support to help us maintain our ongoing projects and keep our offices ready to resume on the ground international solidarity and action for Palestine when the virus is contained.
- ISM statement on reported FBI probe april 6, 2020Recently, the Intercept published a report of a surveillance investigation conducted by the FBI on the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). We denounce this shameless abuse of power and misuse of public funds in an attempt to criminalize Palestinian solidarity and anti-occupation activism, as well as the current ongoing campaign in some American states t […]
- Urgent Call out for Volunteers – Palestinians reject the ‘deal of the century’ februari 9, 2020At a time of heightened aggression against Palestinians by Israeli occupation forces suppressing “Deal of the Century” protests across the West Bank the International Solidarity Movement is issuing an urgent call out for volunteers. What is the ‘Deal of the Century?’ On 28 January 2020 Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu announced their annexation plan ... […]
- Webinar: International Solidarity & Resisting Colonization december 10, 2020
- 250 Israeli Apartheid Free Zones Throughout Italy. Palestine Solidarity Knows No Bounds. januari 25, 2021250 Israeli Apartheid Free Zones Throughout Italy. Palestine Solidarity Knows No Bounds.In the NewsIn Italy, 250 social, cultural, sports and commercial spaces commit to having no ties with companies and institutions complicit in Israel's apartheid regime oppressing millions of Palestinians. Apartheid Free ZonesJanuary 23, 2021 By: BDS Italy […]
- BDS Victory: HSBC Divests from Elbit januari 21, 2021BDS Victory: HSBC Divests from ElbitIn the NewsHSBC confirmed it divested from Israeli drone manufacturer Elbit Systems, which sells weapons to Israel's military used in attacks on Palestinians. Economic BoycottMilitary EmbargoDecember 27, 2018 By: War On Want
- Two meters apart, we continue to fight januari 20, 2021Two meters apart, we continue to fightUpdatePlease donate so we can continue to defend Palestinian rights and contribute to the global wave for social justice. January 12, 2021 By: Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC)
- "Even though repression is increasing at universities, it also opens new possibilities for struggle and activism" - Webinar on Demilitarize Our Campuses: Ending Repression at Universities januari 16, 2021"Even though repression is increasing at universities, it also opens new possibilities for struggle and activism" - Webinar on Demilitarize Our Campuses: Ending Repression at UniversitiesUpdateDima Khalidi, Dhirak Nite, Helberth Augusto, Asil Hussain and Natasha Ion discussed how to demilitarize campuses and how to end repression at universities as […]
- "We don’t want to reproduce the repressive structures we are fighting against" - Webinar on Education Not for Sale: Fighting Racism and Capitalism januari 16, 2021"We don’t want to reproduce the repressive structures we are fighting against" - Webinar on Education Not for Sale: Fighting Racism and CapitalismUpdateNick Estes, Shaeera Kalla, Maria Santiago and Linda Tabar discussed different strategies to end racism and capitalism on campus as part of the student conference, “Decolonising our campuses: student […]
- 250 Israeli Apartheid Free Zones Throughout Italy. Palestine Solidarity Knows No Bounds. januari 25, 2021
- Why are Ireland's police teaming up with Israel's torture ministry? januari 22, 2021EU-funded project could enable greater surveillance of Palestinians.
- EU anti-Semitism chief stands by blatant lie januari 22, 2021Why won’t Brussels bureaucrats retract a patently false accusation of anti-Semitism?
- Foot soldiers of the colonizer state januari 21, 2021Israel can’t steal Palestinian land without the settlers.
- Israel censored this film. Watch it here januari 21, 2021Jenin, Jenin has been the subject of censorship attempts since its release around 18 years ago.
- EU snubs Jews who criticize Israel januari 21, 2021Opponents of the occupation excluded from discussions on anti-Semitism.
- Why are Ireland's police teaming up with Israel's torture ministry? januari 22, 2021
Maandelijks archief: juni 2016
In Press Releases June 2, 2016 – This article is not translated, because it addresses those who are able to read and write English, the language of the ISM-Palestine Reports and Journals, and are willing to assist in writing these … Lees verder
International Solidarity Movement, Gaza Team Woensdag 8 juni 2016 twaalf uur, verliet de 30 jarige Rajab Khaled Abu Riela, met zijn broer en twee neven de haven van Gaza. Zij bleven er vissen tot ’s morgens half twee. [Rajab:] ” Toen … Lees verder