Meest recente berichten
- “Ik denk dat ik vandaag gewoon ga huilen”: Een persoonlijk verslag van een ISM vrijwilliger in Palestina
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- Palestinijnen and Internationale activisten planten olijf bomen op land in Burin, dat bedreigd wordt met confiscatie
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- Het recht op onderwijs wordt ernstig belemmerd voor studenten van de Qurtuba School
- Israeli Forces Storm Khan Al-Ahmar: Erect Road Blocks, Suppress Peaceful Demonstration september 15, 2018Around 11.30 am a bulldozer escorted by a police and military vehicles approached the Bedouin village of Khan al-Ahmar and began to move rocks and earth in order to block access to the village via dirt roads on the outskirts to prevent resident and activists from reaching the area. Soon after, locals and activists approached ...
- Join ISM: Training in London—October 6, 2018 september 10, 2018ISM London is offering a day of pre-training for prospective volunteers who are interested in joining the International Solidarity Movement on the ground in Palestine. Any volunteer is required to participate in training before joining activities in Palestine. Attending the training session in London will give you a chance to get a first impression of ...
- Activists stand in solidarity with the residents of Khan al-Ahmar september 7, 20187 September 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Ramallah team | Khan al-Ahmar, occupied Palestine After an Israeli court ruling on September 5 2018 confirmed the eviction and demolition of the Palestinian Bedouin village of Khan al-Ahmar, residents of the village, Palestinians from across the West Bank and international activists have gathered each day […]
- “I think that today, I’m just going to cry”: A journal entry by an ISM volunteer september 2, 2018August 31st 2018 | Kristin Foss, International Solidarity Movement | Ramallah I woke up feeling sad today. I’m just so sad. I’m crying now, I started crying in the supermarket, I cried a little when a farmer refused my money for grapes. I think that today, I’m just going to cry. Maybe I need it. Yesterday, I ...
- Interview: ISM speaks to Hakima Motlaq about a recent soldier and settler attack on the village of Asira augustus 30, 201826th August 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, interview by Mariana | Asira al-Qibliya, occupied Palestine Asira al-Qibliya is a village near Nablus that has been terrorised by the illegal Ytzhar settlement since 1982. In any moment of the day or night, settlers can arrive in the village and make violent incursions against the people or damage ...
- Israeli Forces Storm Khan Al-Ahmar: Erect Road Blocks, Suppress Peaceful Demonstration september 15, 2018
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Listen: How Israel helps refine US tactics of repression september 24, 2018A Palestinian American secretly recorded her interrogation by Israeli officers at Ben Gurion airport.
- Gaza children killed by Israeli snipers, air attack september 21, 2018Six Gaza protesters slain in one week.
- One-state solution is democratic but Israel will reject it, says UN boss september 21, 2018But António Guterres quickly reasserts commitment to failed international consensus.
- Has the PA punished prisoners' families to please Trump? september 21, 2018Vulnerable families worry that US and Israeli pressure on PA to end stipends will leave them bereft.
- Jewish extremists intensify al-Aqsa incursions september 20, 2018Israeli settlement construction surges in West Bank.
- Listen: How Israel helps refine US tactics of repression september 24, 2018