Meest recente berichten
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- Palestinijnen and Internationale activisten planten olijf bomen op land in Burin, dat bedreigd wordt met confiscatie
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- Het recht op onderwijs wordt ernstig belemmerd voor studenten van de Qurtuba School
- Israëlische troepen arresteren 3 kinderen en blokkeren de markt voor de 2e dag, in bezette Hebron.
- Israeli forces cut water supply to village in Jordan Valley juli 15, 2018From Jordan Valley Solidarity Saturday 17th July On Thursday 13th July Israeli forces came to the village of Bardala in the northern Jordan Valley, Palestine, and confiscated water pipes that supply water to the village, cutting off the water supply for all of the farmers in the village. The villagers are currently trying to ...
- A day of demolitions: Houses destroyed by JCB vehicles at Abu Nuwar juli 11, 2018By Amy Hall, Lydia Noon, Eliza Egret and Tom Anderson from Corporate Occupation Not content with continuous demolition of school classrooms, the Israeli authorities have now moved on to the demolition of homes in the Palestinian Bedouin community of Abu Nuwar. Around 8.30am on Wednesday 4 May, Corporate Occupation witnessed Israeli soldiers, border police an […]
- Israel begins demolition of Khan Al Ahmar and uses violence against peaceful protesters juli 6, 2018International Solidarity Movement, Khan Al Ahmar, Palestine Friday 6th June This week, Israeli forces began preparing for the demolition of the Bedouin village Al-Khan Al-Ahmar, in between Jerusalem and Jericho in the West Bank of Palestine. They met village residents and protesters with extreme violence on Wednesday and Thursday in an attempt to clear the . […]
- Salama remembers Razan juli 4, 2018In response to a call for solidarity from Gazan women, a Jewish activist group dubbed “Return” gathered to hold a memorial for Razan AlNajar, at the location of her village of origin, Salameh. While thousands of women marched towards the border in the Saja’iya area in Gaza, the activists held a ceremony honoring Razan and the protesters ...
- The four year anniversary of the murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir juli 2, 2018The 2nd of July 2018 is four years to the day since the kidnapping and murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir, a 16 year old Palestinian boy from Shu’fat in East Jerusalem. The shocking nature of his murder and its context, occurring only 6 days before Israeli bombing campaigns in Gaza, make it a painful memory ...
- Israeli forces cut water supply to village in Jordan Valley juli 15, 2018
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Children start classes in Khan al-Ahmar school facing Israeli demolition juli 16, 2018Israeli demolition workers demand the right wages for a war crime.
- Israeli air raid kills two children in Gaza City juli 14, 2018Israel’s resort to large-scale air attacks is the latest escalation of its collective punishment of Gaza’s population .
- Israel kills child as Gaza marks 100 days of protests juli 13, 2018Besieged territory in “social and economic collapse” as Israel tightens blockade.
- Settlers step up hostilities against Palestine's mosques juli 13, 2018Benjamin Netanyahu gives green light for provocative actions against one of Islam’s holiest sites.
- Did Israel host UAE military delegation? juli 12, 2018Reported visit comes as Gulf states compete for Israel’s affections.
- Children start classes in Khan al-Ahmar school facing Israeli demolition juli 16, 2018