Meest recente berichten
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- Palestinijnen and Internationale activisten planten olijf bomen op land in Burin, dat bedreigd wordt met confiscatie
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- Het recht op onderwijs wordt ernstig belemmerd voor studenten van de Qurtuba School
- Israëlische troepen arresteren 3 kinderen en blokkeren de markt voor de 2e dag, in bezette Hebron.
- Settler tourists given weekly armed escort through the streets of Al Khalil mei 19, 2018Every Saturday, Zionist settler tours take place in the narrow alleys of the souq in Al Khalil’s (Hebron). These guided tours usually last for about an hour, and settlers are always accompanied by armed Israeli forces, intimidating local Palestinians who are trying to make a living by selling their goods in the market. The tours ...
- Israeli soldiers fire tear gas and stun grenades into two schools in AlKhalil/Hebron on first day of Ramadan mei 17, 2018On the morning of Thursday 17th May, the first morning of Ramadan, at around 7.30, several small boys were seen throwing stones at the Salaymeh checkpoint in the occupied H2 area of Al Khalil/Hebron. One soldier above the checkpoint responded by pointing a live ammunition rifle at a small boy. The soldiers on the checkpoint ...
- Israeli soldiers shoot 3 unarmed Palestinians in Al-Khalil/Hebron protest on Nakba day mei 17, 2018On the morning of Tuesday 15th May, protesters in Al-Khalil/Hebron proceeded on two streets in the Bab-Azawiya area towards Checkpoint 56, where Israeli soldiers were occupying a rooftop inside the H1 (Palestinian controlled) area of the city. The protesters were driving cars with Palestinian flags, waving ‘Great Return March’ flags and some were throwing st […]
- Bethlehem protests the US embassy relocation mei 16, 2018On the 14th May 2017, the day the new US embassy to Israel was due to open in Jerusalem, protests were held across Palestine. In Bethlehem, hundreds of children, women and men marched from Nisan Square to the gate in the apartheid wall separating them from Jerusalem. This unarmed protest was immediately met by brutal ...
- Many injured in Beit El protest on 15th May in commemoration of the Nakba mei 16, 2018Palestinians marched from Arafat square in Ramallah at 11am this morning 15th May to the DCO checkpoint near the illegal settlement of Beit El to confront Israeli forces. At around 12PM there were over 1000 protestors. Israeli forces fired excessive amounts of rubber coated steel bullets, tear gas, sponge tipped batons and reportedly also used ...
- Settler tourists given weekly armed escort through the streets of Al Khalil mei 19, 2018
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Video: Israel targets journalists in Gaza mei 24, 2018Palestinian journalists cover Great March of Return despite Israeli attacks.
- Watch: How Israel's highest court enables human trafficking mei 24, 2018Israel’s legal system can’t, or won’t, protect African refugees.
- Video: "Nikki Haley, the blood is on your hands!" mei 24, 2018Trump envoy to UN protested at University of Houston over Gaza massacre.
- Israel lobby group spreads hoaxes to whitewash Gaza massacre mei 23, 2018Europe Israel Public Affairs falsely claims that journalists were lured into “sinister world of Hamas.”
- Why artists are boycotting Berlin’s Pop-Kultur festival mei 23, 2018International event deepens its collaboration with Israeli embassy.
- Video: Israel targets journalists in Gaza mei 24, 2018