Meest recente berichten
- ‘Een wrede keuze’: de reden dat Israel Palestijnse scholen aanvalt
- “Ik denk dat ik vandaag gewoon ga huilen”: Een persoonlijk verslag van een ISM vrijwilliger in Palestina
- Protesten in het centrum van Hebron
- Palestinijnen and Internationale activisten planten olijf bomen op land in Burin, dat bedreigd wordt met confiscatie
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- oktober 2018
- september 2018
- mei 2018
- maart 2018
- november 2017
- augustus 2017
- juli 2017
- oktober 2016
- juni 2016
- april 2016
- maart 2016
- februari 2016
- januari 2016
- december 2015
- november 2015
- september 2015
- augustus 2015
- juli 2015
- maart 2015
- september 2014
- augustus 2014
- januari 2014
- augustus 2013
- juli 2013
- Hebron: Seven weeks after the murder of Wael Fatah Ja’aberi by Israeli Forces, family still awaits his body for burial. oktober 30, 201828th Oktober 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil Team | Hebron, occupied Palestine On Monday October 22, the family of Wael Fatah Ja’aberi gathered in Ibn Rush square in downtown Hebron to protest the murder of their son and the decision of Israeli forces not to return his body to their family for more than ...
- 2 realities oktober 30, 201829st October 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil Team | Hebron, occupied Palestine Last Friday, nearly fifty Israeli and ISM protestors demonstrated at the Gaza Border in solidarity with nearly 15,000 Gaza protestors heading toward the border. This action was in conjunction with the weekly Right of Return March. As the activists were confront […]
- Palestine: What’s Working, What’s Not oktober 26, 2018Katie Miranda I first arrived in East Jerusalem during a bitterly cold Palestinian winter in late 2005 to join the International Solidarity Movement. My first few nights were spent at a hostel in East Jerusalem. While at the hostel, I kept hearing people talking about one of the co-founders of ISM, Israeli activist Neta Golan. ...
- “They take everything,” explains Bruqin farmer during 2018 olive harvest oktober 23, 2018October 22, 2018 |International Solidarity Movement | Bruqin, Occupied Palestine ISM volunteers spent the day harvesting olives with farmers in Bruqin village, a day that began with Israeli soldiers confronting the farmer and his family and ordering them to leave their land no later than 5 p.m. Since the harvest workday typically concludes ...
- Residents and schoolchildren blocked at the Tel Rumeida checkpoint for 30 minutes oktober 21, 201821st October 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, Al-Khalil Team | Hebron, occupied Palestine This morning, schoolchildren and other passers-by encountered the Eastern Tel Rumeida checkpoint blocked in both directions and had to wait 30 minute to pass it on their way to school or workplace, while a young man was detained inside for 30 minutes. ...
- Hebron: Seven weeks after the murder of Wael Fatah Ja’aberi by Israeli Forces, family still awaits his body for burial. oktober 30, 2018
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Joy in Gaza, anger in Israel after ceasefire november 14, 2018Fourteen Palestinians killed in Gaza and one in Israel since Sunday.
- Israel blows up Gaza ceasefire november 13, 2018Hamas shows restraint in attack on military bus; factions agree Egyptian ceasefire proposal.
- Israel pays dearly for botched raid on Gaza november 13, 2018Palestinian resistance groups say one million Israelis within reach of their missiles.
- CNN tackles Trump, yet sidesteps Israeli violence november 12, 2018Trump faces criticism for threatening immigrants while Israel’s deadly force is tolerated for Palestinian rock throwers.
- Qatari cash can't stop Israeli bullets november 10, 2018Palestinians killed along Gaza boundary.
- Joy in Gaza, anger in Israel after ceasefire november 14, 2018