Meest recente berichten
- Levens lijken weinig waard te zijn in Palestina
- Niet de lange arm maar het lange lichaam van Israel.
- Media Activists Needed in Palestine
- Getuigenverklaring van een van de laatste aanvallen op de vissers van Gaza
- Universiteits lokalen vernietigd tijdens nachtelijke inval van het Israelische bezettingsleger
- Political Prisoners absent during Palestinian Mother’s Day maart 23, 201723rd March 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, Ramallah Team | Kafr ad-Dik, Occupied Palestine On 21st of March, Palestine celebrated their Mother’s Day. A group of Palestinian and international activists visited the village of Kafr ad Dik in the Salfit municipality. The activists delivered roses to the mothers and relatives of political prisoners and […]
- The fire under our feet: a journal piece maart 22, 2017I’m OK. Actually, personally, my family and I are well, Alhamdililah! But I can feel the intensified fire under our feet. I know the feeling. And I know the explosion that comes after it. This week alone the Israeli apartheid government has escalated its actions, bombing Gaza daily while tightening the already lethal siege around ...
- Palestinians ID checked and searched during early morning incursion in Hebron souk maart 21, 201721st March 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil Team | Hebron, Occupied Palestine In the early morning of the 21st March a group of Israeli forces carried out ID checks and body searches on young Palestinian men and children on their morning commutes through the souk (old market) of Hebron. Two ISM activists were walking to ...
- ISM training: Manchester, April 2017 maart 20, 201720th March 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, England support group | England An ISM training session will be held in Manchester on 22nd and 23rd of April 2017. For any questions and signing-up please contact ISM London at training.ismlondon[@]riseup.net, but avoid using email accounts or names that could pose a problem at the border. All ...
- 16-year old killed by Israeli forces in Al Arrub, Hebron maart 19, 201718th March 2017 | International Solidarity Movement, al-Khalil team | Hebron, occupied Palestine Yesterday evening, on March 17th, 16-year old Murad Yusif Abu Ghazi died after being shot by Israeli forces in Al Arrub refugee camp outside Hebron in the occupied West Bank. A second Palestinian identified as 17-year old Saif Salim Rushdie is in a ...
- Political Prisoners absent during Palestinian Mother’s Day maart 23, 2017
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Gaza teen killed by Israeli fire maart 23, 2017High school student slain as army chief admits to “disproportionate” force.
- Young Palestinian dancers tell stories of resistance maart 22, 2017Refugee youths from West Bank camp are touring the US.
- Israeli allegations against Omar Barghouti "fabricated," boycott movement says maart 22, 2017“Latest desperate chapter of repression and intimidation” against BDS movement co-founder.
- Australia clears World Vision of Israeli claim it aided Hamas maart 22, 2017Israel is continuing its campaign targeting aid workers and humanitarian organizations.
- Israel-funded "infiltrators" behind London campus "provocation" maart 21, 2017Pro-Israel journalist says events at University College London were not “as they appeared.”
- Gaza teen killed by Israeli fire maart 23, 2017