Meest recente berichten
- Bezettingsmacht met doodskop maskers in al Khalil (Hebron)
- Israeliche kolonisten schieten een Palestijnse boer dood in Qusra, ten zuiden van Nablus.
- Het recht op onderwijs wordt ernstig belemmerd voor studenten van de Qurtuba School
- Israëlische troepen arresteren 3 kinderen en blokkeren de markt voor de 2e dag, in bezette Hebron.
- Het Israelische leger breekt in bij een Palestijns nieuws agentschap en neemt de harde schijven van computers in beslag.
- Palestinian and International activists plant olive saplings on village land ordered for confiscation by Israel in Burin maart 18, 201817/03/2018| International Solidarity Movement Palestinians and International activists successfully planted dozens of olive saplings in the north of West Bank in the village of Burin near Nablus. Palestinians and Internationals together laid pictures of prominent activists in front of the planted saplings, some of these activists were killed by the Israeli a […]
- A recollection of Dima al-Wawi’s imprisonment and a remembrance of Hamza Zamara maart 18, 201818th March 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, al Khalil team | Occupied Palestine Two years ago Dima al-Wawi woke up for school feeling sick. Her throat hurt and her lymph nodes were swollen. Her parents were already out of the house, on their land that is split in two by the illegal settlement Karmi Zur ...
- Palestinians pray in the streets of Bethlehem and march against Donald Trump maart 16, 201816th March 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, al Khalil team | Occupied Palestine This morning, Palestinians gathered in front of the apartheid wall by the Intercontinental Hotel in Bethlehem for Friday Prayer, which was held in the street. After the prayer, Palestinian and international protesters marched peacefully to the gate of the apartheid wall […]
- A Tribute: “I am here because I care.” – Rachel Corrie maart 16, 2018“I am here because I care.” – Rachel Corrie – A tribute! Rachel Corrie served with ISM – International Solidarity Movement in Gaza in 2003 where she was crushed by an Israeli military bulldozer while protecting the home of a Palestinian doctor. She was 23 years old. Today is the 15th anniversary of her death. ...
- Detained and arrested for no reason, Palestinian told it’s his “last chance” maart 16, 201815th March 2018 | International Solidarity Movement, al Khalil team | Occupied Palestine Yesterday, Ayman al Fakhori, age 25, was detained for an hour outside the Ibrahimi Mosque checkpoint before being arrested for no reason and escorted down Shuhada Street into a military base. He was shortly after released and escorted by Israeli forces out ...
- Palestinian and International activists plant olive saplings on village land ordered for confiscation by Israel in Burin maart 18, 2018
- Er is een fout opgetreden. De feed is waarschijnlijk uit de lucht. Probeer later opnieuw.
- Israel sentences Ahed Tamimi to eight months in prison maart 21, 2018Israeli soldier who executed prone Palestinian will only serve nine months.
- Israeli town halts property sales after realizing most buyers were Palestinians maart 21, 2018Mayor pledges to preserve “the Zionist, Jewish, secular character” of Galilee town.
- Bearing witness to Israel's crimes maart 20, 2018The village of al-Walaja has been repeatedly subjected to the occupation's petty cruelty.
- BDS event at Arizona State University to move forward maart 20, 2018Speaker was initially asked to certify he was not engaged in Israel boycott.
- Killing of Israelis met with calls for war crimes maart 20, 2018Settler stabbed by Palestinian in Jerusalem was active in right-wing Temple movement.
- Israel sentences Ahed Tamimi to eight months in prison maart 21, 2018